Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where is my passion?

Since i last post my article on Future and the first chapter: time machine, three months had pass by. When i look back, this is the time i am really wondering, where is my passion gone? Where is the passion that burnt inside me when i first have the idea and start transforming the thoughts into real work to be shared with others? This is not the first time, but had happened many times.

First in my secondary school, i start writing novels with my freinds, promise to exchange and read our stories. However, that story i only able to finish until the 3rd chapter. Till now, it never have an ending. Then i have a idea of owning a webpage, so called "文字酒吧" as a place for writers to share and others to enjoy the beautiful of word's miracle. I finished with the whole plan of proposal, but never the action of setting up the page. I want to self-learning the language of Japanese, i started the first chapter...i want to read books, i bought them...i want to go travel, i read information...and now, i want to start a new blog on my future, i did the first chapter...and that's it! That's all i have done. Am i lazy? Am i fed up? Am i not patient enough to complete them?

I wish i could find the passion that hide inside myself and let it burn forever. I wish and i must complete at least one great thing in my life~

No comments:

Post a Comment