Friday, December 4, 2009

1. Time machine

Days pass quietly and life is just like the expected routine that is being repeated. I am a normal girl who might behave like a boy with a normal dream, an imaginative big dreamer. I am studying. I am pursuing my first degree. I am taking part in activities. I am socializing with the people around me. I am struggling with my assignments. I am arguing with my colleagues. I am hesitating to go into relationship. I love myself. I love my family. And I love all my friends. I like to sing. I like to write words. I like doing what I love to do. All in all, I was a typical Malaysian university student.

University's Life

But life does have some changes. When I start to discover about my real self, to do a lots of thinking about me myself, to visualize my own destiny in this world… I lost myself again and again until a point I decided that “Okay, that is ME.” I found myself. Here have to speak out my appreciation to a sweet daddy who loves to share and guide me along the way.

Recently, I started to realize my dreams. I invented a special time machine for myself. I used to disbelief on this kind of things, but again beliefs changes as time changes. On the testing day, I proudly spelled out. “One…Two…Three…GO!” I pressed the green button in front of me.

Time Machine


BLANK.

I cannot see things for a few seconds. I cannot even hear a single sound. Is this another world? However, I was calm both mentally and physically. The feeling is just nice enough for me to say cheese like what I always do while I am taking photograph.

BANG!

Ouchhh…it is painful. I gently open my eyes and found myself sitting on the floor in my own room. I will say it is no different at all except that the calendar is a year in advanced after that few minutes. Surprisingly, I am looking at my degree certificates. Wow…I got myself graduated with a first class honors, a CGPA of 3.902! What am I going to do next? What am I having now? How I want my life to be? A sudden time pass is exciting yet confusing. It’s time for me to take a break, so I can plan and take action starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment